Along with the Redmi K50G, the company also launched the Redmi Router AX5400, its first game router. This contains a 2.5G ethernet port that can be used for specific games or external plugins for a NAS device. The Wi-Fi 6 system features 16 million RGB color screens as well as game tracking plugins. It is a hybrid Mesh network compatible with all Xiaomi Wi-Fi 6 routers, allowing users to connect seamlessly at home.
This consists of 6 FEMs 6 high-end independent stand-alone amplifiers. The router only detects mobile activity and reduces the delay by up to 20%, says the company.
Redmi Router AX5400 interface and interface
- up to 5400 Mbps 802.11 axis Wi-Fi speed
- 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm IPQ5018 SoC + 1GHz NPU, 512MB
- 4 omnidirectional external antennas for natural heat dissipation
- OFDMA + MU-MIMO technology allows multiple router antennas to operate multiple devices at the same time, providing excellent information.
- Mesh network support to connect to multiple routers
- Up to 248 connected devices
- Real-time monitoring, parental control and Mi Wi-Fi app for Android and iOS
- 7 (high signal × 1, network port light × 5, ambient light × 1)
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK / WPA3-SAE encryption
- 3 10/100 / 1000M flexible LAN ports (Auto MDI / MDIX), 1x 10/100 / 1000M WAN port (Auto MDI / MDIX)
The Redmi Router AX5400 is priced at 599 yuan (US $ 94 / Rs. 7,090.) And will be available in China from February 18th.