OPPO has already confirmed the launch of the Get X5 and OPPO Enco X2 series on February 24. Today it has confirmed that it will be bringing the OPPO Pad, the company’s first tablet, to the event. The design of the tablet is confirmed in the teaser, which also confirms a single rear camera, with the help of OPPO Pencil recording.
The image also features a metal frame, black and purple colors, and the jd.com lineup features a very refreshing 120Hz screen, Snapdragon 870, ColorOS tablet and 8360mAh tablet battery.
The OPPO Pad talks about the rumors
- 11-inch (2560 x 1600 pixels) WQXGA 120Hz LCD screen
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS Pad
- OPPO Pencil Pencil
- 13MP rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 252x165x6.5mm; Weight: 507g
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 8360mAh battery with 33W speed
OPPO will also sell a keyboard that can hold the OPPO Pencil aside. We need to know more about the price of the pill that will be acceptable this weekend.