Xiaomi announced the latest addition to its Android skin – MIUI on December 28. For those who don’t know, the MIUI version is a standalone Android version that means devices (Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO) that are not eligible for Android 12. can get MIUI updates 13. This article will help our readers to follow the articles related to MIUI 13, the release process, and how to publish it.
Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi, and POCO Devices have received MIUI 13 Global Update
See also Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO Android 12 Update Tracker
[Jan 23, 2022]
Mi 11 Lite Transformation of MIUI 13 Global Stable, based Android 12, has been released for pilot pilots. This update comes with the firmware version MIUI 184.108.40.206.SKQMIXM.
[Jan 22, 2022]
Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro Transformation of MIUI 13 Global Stable, based Android 12, has been released for pilot pilots.
[Jan 18, 2022]
Xiaomiui statements that Xiaomi has launched the Material You UI (Monet theming engine) in MIUI 13 and MIUI 13 China Beta latest build 22.1.17.
[Jan 18, 2022]
Xiaomiui has it mawanga references to Android 12 from MIUI 13 Global Fixed design of POCO F3 and POCO X3 Pro. Different types of firmware are,
- POCO F3 MIUI 220.127.116.11.SKHEUXM
- POCO F3 MIUI 18.104.22.168.SKHMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro MIUI 22.214.171.124.SJUMIXM
[Jan 15, 2022]
Xiaomiui has it mawanga references to Android 12 from MIUI 13 India Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G compatible devices with Xiaomi Mi 11X. Different types of firmware are,
- and 11X MIUI 126.96.36.199.SKHINXM
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G MIUI 188.8.131.52.SKHINXM
[Dec 28, 2o21]
Xiaomi MIUI 13 announced in China. To find out more about MIUI 13 China and the first look, you can go to this.
[Dec 21, 2021]
Xiaomi has confirmed that MIUI 13 will be launched December 28 in China.
[Dec 20, 2021]
Xiaomiui has it mawanga references to Android 12 from MIUI 13 Global Stable generates several tools in the MIUI source code. These tools along with the firmware types are,
MIUI 13 India (IN) Builders
- and 11X MIUI 184.108.40.206.SKHINXM
- Mi 11X Pro MIUI 220.127.116.11.SKKINXM
- Mi 10T Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168.SJDINXM
- Mi 10 T MIUI 22.214.171.124.SJDINXM
- POCO F3 GT MIUI 126.96.36.199.SKJINXM
- POCO X3 Pro MIUI 188.8.131.52.SJUINXM
MIUI 13 European (EU) Builders
- Mi 11 Ultra MIUI 184.108.40.206.SKAEUXM
- Mi 11 MIUI 220.127.116.11.SKBEUXM
- Mi 11i MIUI 18.104.22.168.SKKEUXM
- Xiaomi 11T Pro MIUI 22.214.171.124.SKDEUXM
- Xiaomi 11T MIUI 126.96.36.199.SKWEUXM
- POCO F3 MIUI 188.8.131.52.SKHEUXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G MIUI 184.108.40.206.SKIEUXM
- Mi 11 Lite 4G MIUI 220.127.116.11.SKQEUXM
- Mi 10T Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168.SJDEUXM
- and 10T MIUI 22.214.171.124.SJDEUXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro MIUI 126.96.36.199.SKFEUXM
- Redmi Note 10 MIUI 188.8.131.52.SKGEUXM
MIUI 13 Global (MI) Builders
- Mi 11 Ultra MIUI 184.108.40.206.SKAMIXM
- Mi 11 MIUI 220.127.116.11.SKBMIXM
- Mi 11i MIUI 18.104.22.168.SKKMIXM
- Xiaomi 11T Pro MIUI 22.214.171.124.SKDMIXM
- Xiaomi 11T MIUI 126.96.36.199.SKWMIXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G MIUI 188.8.131.52.SKIMIXM
- Mi 11 Lite 4G MIUI 184.108.40.206.SKQMIXM
- Mi 10 MIUI 220.127.116.11.SJBMIXM
- Mi 10T Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168.SJDMIXM
- and 10T MIUI 22.214.171.124.SJDMIXM
- POCO F3 MIUI 126.96.36.199.SKHMIXM
- POCO F2 Pro MIUI 188.8.131.52.SJKMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro MIUI 184.108.40.206.SJUMIXM
- POCO X3 GT MIUI 220.127.116.11.SKPMIXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168.SKFMIXM
- Redmi Note 10 MIUI 22.214.171.124.SKGMIXM
[Dec 14, 2021]
The MIUI 13 logo and acceptable graphics are now visible. Xiaomiui obtained these views from the MIUI Feedback program and the Setup screen app.
[Dec 9, 2021]
Xiaomi has suspended MIUI China Beta updates on all devices since December 13. Xiaomi, writing at a Chinese event, said,
Due to changes in software design, the MIUI development version will be temporarily suspended from 12.13, always believing that aesthetic things are about to take place.
[Dec 2, 2021]
New to find Author Xiaomiui points out that the MIUI 13 China Stable build (based on Android 12) for the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition (known as POCO F3 GT in India) and Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G (known as POCO X3 GT worldwide) has entered the test phase.
- Redmi Game Update K40: V126.96.36.199.SKJCNXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G: V188.8.131.52.SKPCNXM
These devices can receive MIUI 13 China Stable updates on the launch date of MIUI 13.
[Nov 22, 2021]
A new report of Xiaomiui shows that MIUI 13 (China) will bring the latest updated health software by Xiaomi Wear plus. The new Health program adds two new components – Materials and My account. The Tools section allows users to drive Xiaomi wear within the Mi Health app itself. Other than that, what is available Health Dashboard and Exercise sections have also received a modified form.
[Nov 21, 2021]
Xiaomiui, Xiaomi’s direct blog, has it shared new list of devices to get MIUI 13. We want to emphasize that this list is not shared by Xiaomi, so there may be changes to the official list.
[Nov 18, 2021]
New to find Author Xiaomiui points out that MIUI 13 China Stable build (based on Android 12) on several devices has entered the test phase. These tools and their firmware types are as follows:
- Mi Mix 4: V184.108.40.206.SKMCNXM
- Mi 11 Ultra: V220.127.116.11.SKACNXM
- Mi 11 Pro: V18.104.22.168.SKACNXM
- Mi 11: V22.214.171.124.SKBCNXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G: V126.96.36.199.SKICNXM
- Mi 10S: V188.8.131.52.SGACNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro +: V184.108.40.206.SKKCNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro: V220.127.116.11.SKKCNXM
- Redmi K40: V18.104.22.168.SKHCNXM
We can expect some of these tools to receive updates to MIUI 13 at the launch date of MIUI 13.
[Nov 16, 2021]
Xiaomi has announced a list of devices that will not receive MIUI 12.5 Updates. As a result, the potential for these devices to receive MIUI 13 is slim now, the list includes,
[Nov 4, 2021]
Xiaomi co-founder Lei Jun confirms that MIUI 13 will be unveiled (in China) by the end of the year.